Are adventure begins..
with my mom.
Okay so my mom was surfing Rachel`s website (like always) when she came across somthing that said do you have an emberising parent? And my mom replied, "I don`t but my kids think they do and she gave them some examples. The next thing you know the head producer (Maridath) e-mailed us and said I want to hear some more emberising storys. So my mom e-mailed her with a few more examples. And so she called my mom and talked to her and my mom said, "Well my oldest daughter, Raegan is espesially emberised. My other kids (most of the time) think it`s so funny. But Raegan just ducks down and pretends she dosen`t know me and us." (FYI my mom is talking so when she says dosen`t know us that just means her and my dad.) Anyway, Maridath said she wanted to talk to me (Raegan) somtime whenever my scedule is clear. Then the next thing I know I`m talking to the head producer of Rachel Ray Maridath! I was scared at first but all she did was ask me questions like how old I was and what grade I was going into, but then she stared asking what my parents did to emberis me beside what my mom has told her. Now that was a little tricky but I got through with it and she was very, very nice. A week later she e-mailed us again and just said she hasn`t forgot about us. Then a month later she e-mailed us again (and when I say a month I mean she e-mailed us yesterday) I will let you know what I find out.
Okay so my mom was surfing Rachel`s website (like always) when she came across somthing that said do you have an emberising parent? And my mom replied, "I don`t but my kids think they do and she gave them some examples. The next thing you know the head producer (Maridath) e-mailed us and said I want to hear some more emberising storys. So my mom e-mailed her with a few more examples. And so she called my mom and talked to her and my mom said, "Well my oldest daughter, Raegan is espesially emberised. My other kids (most of the time) think it`s so funny. But Raegan just ducks down and pretends she dosen`t know me and us." (FYI my mom is talking so when she says dosen`t know us that just means her and my dad.) Anyway, Maridath said she wanted to talk to me (Raegan) somtime whenever my scedule is clear. Then the next thing I know I`m talking to the head producer of Rachel Ray Maridath! I was scared at first but all she did was ask me questions like how old I was and what grade I was going into, but then she stared asking what my parents did to emberis me beside what my mom has told her. Now that was a little tricky but I got through with it and she was very, very nice. A week later she e-mailed us again and just said she hasn`t forgot about us. Then a month later she e-mailed us again (and when I say a month I mean she e-mailed us yesterday) I will let you know what I find out.


No comments:
Post a Comment