Hey guys I came home from school today early, sick! I had a headache and I was throwing up! I am so mad! I am feeling so much better though and my dad and my grandpa gave me a blessing. So I know that I will feel better tomorrow. I can`t wait for tomorrow to go to school without a headache. Otherwise this summer has been great!
Monday, August 18, 2008
sick on the first day!
Hey guys I came home from school today early, sick! I had a headache and I was throwing up! I am so mad! I am feeling so much better though and my dad and my grandpa gave me a blessing. So I know that I will feel better tomorrow. I can`t wait for tomorrow to go to school without a headache. Otherwise this summer has been great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sorry that messed up.
Hey, just think of it this way: you got one more day of summer that your siblings didn't get!
im so sorry ragieroo
torie
Ah man, that royally stinks! I hope this first week has turned out much better than your first day. Love you beautiful...
oh well at least u looked cute!
when is it going to be your own blog?
torie
Post a Comment