On Friday my mom and dad went to a youth conference for Friday @ 3:00 (Before I came home from school) 'till Saturday @ what they said they would be home @ 5:00 but came home @4:00 instead. Anyway Our young women's president is also our Relistate agent and people were coming to look at our house 2 in between 11:00pm and 12:00pm and 1 in between 12:00 and 1:00 (on the Saturday when my parents were at the Youth Conference)So we were kicked out of our house for 2 hours so we knew we had to be out of our house by 11:00. So the last half hour we were packing lunches and getting snow clothes on. We went sledding on the hill next to were I broke my tailbone and we ate then we went on a walk and finally all three had came and now they were all gone! We were so happy when we tried to open it, but it was locked! So then I remembered that we gave an extra key to one of our neighbors so I ran over to there house, got the key then ran back. I was out of breath by the time I got back to my house so we unlocked it and it was all clean and just like the way we left it!
P.S. Did I menchen that my mom was up at Aspin Grove sledding, snow shoeing and skiing and having a great time while we were cleaning and freaking out so we could get out of the house before they came!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for all of your hard work, we really appreciated it! Love ya!
Raegan you deserve a break today. Come and play at my house. Call me and we will set it up for you to come over and hang with Mikala. You both are over-worked and under paid.
Post a Comment