CASSIE!!!! AHHH I'm so excited thanks for leaving a message so good to see pics of you and yr adorable family!!! As you can see I have no babies just taken others and spoiling them right now!!! I got divorced last November, crazy huh! But SO much better, and believe it or not we are still friends. I'm actually hehe... living in my old bedroom in Lyn Rae sq. My sister bought it awhile ago and she is letting me lick my wounds here for a bit.;) and I'm doing hair close by at a small salon.
Where are you living? I think it would be so fun if we got some girls from the ward together for lunch sometime soon. Or at least you Amy and I.... FUN!
I know Karen lives close Amy. Could I get her email from you?
I do think about you from time to time, wondered how you are etc. So? How the Heck are YOU? And When oh when is your Bday? THANKS AGAIN!!! luv em
1 comment:
CASSIE!!!! AHHH I'm so excited thanks for leaving a message so good to see pics of you and yr adorable family!!!
As you can see I have no babies just taken others and spoiling them right now!!! I got divorced last November, crazy huh! But SO much better, and believe it or not we are still friends.
I'm actually hehe... living in my old bedroom in Lyn Rae sq. My sister bought it awhile ago and she is letting me lick my wounds here for a bit.;) and I'm doing hair close by at a small salon.
Where are you living? I think it would be so fun if we got some girls from the ward together for lunch sometime soon. Or at least you Amy and I.... FUN!
I know Karen lives close Amy. Could I get her email from you?
I do think about you from time to time, wondered how you are etc. So? How the Heck are YOU?
And When oh when is your Bday? THANKS AGAIN!!!
luv em
Post a Comment